Exhibiting Information for Maker Faire San Diego
Hello and welcome to Maker Faire San Diego. We are excited to have you participate in our event.
Individual Makers who exhibit their projects at Maker Faire receive a standard table space for FREE!
In addition, there are four types of booths for which there are fees.
- Makers-who-Sell or Non-Profit – $150 – If you would like to market or sell your own creations at Maker Faire, you are welcome to do so. This type of exhibitor (with revenues of <$100K) is responsible for their own business permits and financial transactions – whether they be via cash, credit card, barter, or some other means.
- Small Company or Non-Profit – $500 – This type of exhibitor is a business or non-profit with revenues < $1M.
- Mid-size Company or funded Start-up – $1,000 – This type of exhibitor is a business or non-profit with revenues $1M-$3M.
- Corporate – Corporate starting at $2,500 – please visit our Sponsor Page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions fill quickly.
Types of Booth Spaces
- Standard Maker Booth: 8 x 10 includes 1 table and 2 chairs
- Outdoor Booth: 10 x 10 includes 1 table and 2 chairs (tent not included*). Larger spaces available upon request for an additional fee.
*Outdoor exhibit spaces do not include tents. If you need to rent equipment, please contact us for pricing.
Electricity is available only upon request. A $100 fee will be added to your space.
Please note: The booth cost will be invoiced after you are accepted and asked to register, in advance of Maker Faire and will be payable prior to receiving your Maker credentials. Fees include a standard maker booth. If you need more space then please contact us and tell us what you need. We’ll do what we can to help.
How to apply
Please fill out our exhibitor application at the link below:
LINK FOR 2019 COMING SOON